Monday, January 21, 2013

Coldplay - X & Y - 6/10

Of course everyone knows about Coldplay at this point. They're one of the biggest Pop bands of this generation. But even though they are Coldplay I have never personally been into them. They've made a few goods songs here and there but I never found them consistent. This album to me was okay, not great. Of course Speed of Sound is incredible and Square One was really good too, but besides those, there were not really any other songs that stuck out to me personally. I really don't see them mixing up their sound and that really turned me off. Maybe their other albums will impress me more. Still looking forward to checking out their other albums since it's still Coldplay. But honestly, this album wasn't all that great..

No comments:

Post a Comment