Friday, January 18, 2013

Anberlin

Anberlin: Overall - 10/10 Anberlin has been my favorite band for five years now. First time I heard them was when I was playing Runescape and watching videos of it on youtube. First song I ever heard was Ready Fuel off their Album: Blueprints for the Black Market and that was all I needed to get hooked. They made an album recently, Vital. It's one of the best albums I've ever heard. They have grown immensely since their first album (Blueprints). They started out with more of a man vs the world vibe and from there went to man vs man. They are currently focused on man vs himself. There is a lot that I can relate to in these albums since there is a lot of song about self-struggle. I highly suggest anybody who is into Pop Rock/Alternative Rock to check them out.

Discography
Blueprints for the Black Market 7/10
 Never Take Friendship Personal 8/10
 Cities 9/10
 New Surrender 8/10
 Dark is the Way Light is a Place 7/10
 Vital 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment