Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wiz Khalifa - O.N.I.F.C

So by this time, everyone knows Wiz Khalifa... I just had never really listened to an album from him. I will say I was pleasantly surprised with this album. The beats were fantastic and he's very talented at rapping. His little gimmick is cool too (the little laugh), you tend to see that a lot in hip-hop but I still like it. Not particularly crazy about the lyrics, but still a fairly good album. This is a long album too, 17 songs is quite a bit when it comes to an album. There are definitely songs that stick out above the rest, including: Bluffin, Got Everything, Fall Asleep, and Time. The problem is there are songs like "Its Nothin'" that just balance out the album and keep it from being a great album. That was really the biggest downside, I'd give this album a 6/10, there are more good songs than bad, but there were a lot of bad songs so I was iffy with the rating. It's definitely not a must check out, but it's still decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment