Friday, March 22, 2013

Scooter - Music for a Big Night Out



Scooter is an electronic band from the UK that has been around for quite some time now. Music for a Big Night Out is their most recent album... and they NAILED IT. This album has so much energy and excitement in it that you feel like you're in the crowd jamming out. From the start of the album, in the intro, you get pumped and you're just ready to go nuts from then on out. The album was very strong from the very beginning, with I'm a Raver Baby, Army of Hardcore and 4 AM to start out, you're at your peak of raving in the club... or in your head, I don't judge... Anyways, these songs take you for an extremely exciting ride with catchy beats, fun vocals and great effects. I feel like the Golden song on this album is 4 AM. From the crowd at the beginning to the female vocalist with the extremely strong voice, this song is just a hit and was definitely a perfect fit for early in the album. The only song I really wasn't feeling was Overdose. It was rather silly whereas the rest of the album has a fun intensity to it which is totally what Scooter is about. I feel like that song doesn't really belong with Scooter in general. I highly recommend this album to anyone who enjoys electronic music, they go from Pop to Happy Hardcore, they're all over the place and very fun. Overall, I definitely give this album a 9/10, this album was near perfect. Overdose is the main reason I lowered it to a 9, I enjoyed every song on it and I think a lot of other people will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment